Monday, February 20, 2012

Inspired / Peter Dunham.

Peter Dunham. A House Beautiful regular, the man is good.


Did you see his One Day Makeover? Yea, kind of unbelievable right?



His spaces are always beautiful, never too "done". They're the type of rooms to discover new details every time you enter. And the way he mixes color and print! I bow down.





With an envy-worthy fabric line at his fingertips, textile choices are always spot-on. Fig leaf is a definite fan favorite and I've jumped on the bandwagon here. I love it! Inspiration struck yesterday and I figured out the perfect little spot to fig-ify (anyone have a yard or two to sell??)


Dunham uses it all the time, and I think I should too!







Really this post could continue on quite endlessly. Drool-worthy room after drool-worthy room appear when you search Dunham's work. Easily a favorite designer of mine.

Do you love him too? If so, check out his full line of fabrics and his store, Hollywood at Home. A must-see next time I find myself in LA.

Happy Monday loves!

All images via My Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I did like his makeover - comfy but cool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that one with the gallery wall and pink flowers pinned--it's great to know the source! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...