Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Update.

Outside my office window it's gray and blustery (and now hailing), definitely not the best view to get through a Friday. My inspiration tank is a little low right now after a long week. Here's what's been keeping me busy as of late.

I love this company! Unbeatable prices and the rug arrived within two days.


Love the color it adds to an otherwise neutral bathroom.

My current design plan for our basement,
which I shouldn't even be thinking about until I finish the main floor.

Very basic beginnings of master bath shelf styling

Getting my office organized. Finally.

A fabric story taking shape, on my newly installed cork I might add.

More master bath styling.

Pretty detail from a fun new project.


Sourcing some inexpensive yet pretty wall art ideas for a client.

It's times like these that I know I chose the right career. Even when I'm super busy, I love my job so much! The more projects going on, the more pretty to look at!

Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. Sometimes I feel stressed but then I just have to sit back and realise that although I'm busy, I really, really love everything I'm working on! Aren't we lucky?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...