Wednesday, February 29, 2012

But I'll Tell You A Secret.




Yep, I'm doing it again! Because really. Why should the boys have all the fun in March?

Last year I had the brilliantly hair-brained idea to do an entire month of original content posts. And for some even crazier reason I've decided to do it again, making me possibly the world's slowest learner. I kid.

Quite the challenge but so much fun as well! This year I've got bigger and better reveals planned, furniture finds I'll transform right before your very eyes, art stunners you'll want hanging in your home, and a newly renovated house waiting for the spotlight! It's gonna be good.

Follow along with the fun and check back often to marvel at all the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...