Friday, January 6, 2012

Hipsters have amazing sofas.

Almost always it seems.
You know the type. Bohemian beauty. Effortless stunner.
They never seem too "done" and neither do their homes.
Vintage everything. Clothes. Shoes. Definitely jewelry and clutches.
Every home good/ accent piece in their space seems "found,"
just as easily at a high end vintage boutique as on the curbside.
Let's be clear, I mean this in a good way.
And just when the decorator in me wishes their space was a bit less collected
and slightly more structured, in pops the sofa of every designer's dreams.
Fluffy. Luxuriously comfortable. Tailored just enough.
The perfect juxtaposition to all the old and worn.
And right there it happened. Whether you knew it or not.
Just when you thought these ladies couldn't get any cooler, they did.
Bravo beauties. Here's to your closets and your couches.

Images via Closet Visit... Appreciate the tip Bri! My eyeballs thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Well said! It's hard to balance a traveled, collected look with solid structured pieces.

    Be sure to check out my living room before and after that I just posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post and I completely agree with the comment on sofas! I don't know how many times I've pulled out a magazine and admired that one sofa that pulls that space together perfectly. And while I do my best to create a hipster house, I'm afraid I live in awe of their effortless fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...