Monday, October 3, 2011

Office Design Board.

Happy Monday lovelies! Things at the house are moving right along, and hopefully by next week the drywall will be finished! The rest of the house still needs the gorgeous espresso hardwood floors installed, but I'm doing a painted floor in my office. So the minute the drywall is finished in there, I have plans to paint and start installing all work related goodies. Having an office again sounds like such a dream. I cannot wait!


Here is the design board I created for the space. As always, there might be some small changes, but this is the overall look I'm going for. Do you love it as much as I do?

Inspirational yet soothing. Quirky yet chic. I'm really loving this vibe. Details not shown include custom built ins, a cork/ chalk/ magnet board, and this beauty for the reading nook.

How is your work space designed?
Classic and cozy? Slightly chaotic? Neat as a pin?
I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

  1. great organized ideas!...my place is more like a bit more than slightly chaotic at this moment lol. I've had the ideas ready but no time to finish, or even start i suppose. One of these days!

    caterine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...