Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gallery Wall.

It's no secret that I love a good gallery wall. Gallery walls add personality and interest to an otherwise simple space.

I'm planning a grouping of black frames for a client to fill up space in a blank hallway.

Desire to Inspire

DecorPad

Should I take a risk by creating a more "haphazard" arrangement (like above)? (Let it be noted, often this "carefree" approach actually takes more time to plan and is harder to successfully achieve.)

Martha Stewart

Babble


Full House

Or do I take the sure-to-please route for said client and install identical frames in a grid pattern?

Equally beautiful, which type of gallery wall would you choose for your space? Do you already have one living happily within your home?

1 comment:

  1. I have a gallery wall that took me longer than it should have to put up and I'm not 100% happy with it. I think the frames are too far apart (2") and I'll probably redo it someday. I like the idea but I just don't like how I executed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...