Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Page After Page of Gorgeous.

Please excuse me while I drool. I just spent the last hour pouring over TradHome, the new digital collaboration between Traditional Home and Lonny Mag. It's amazing! The pages feature timeless design for modern life, as editor in chief Ann Maine says.
Here are some of my favorite images from the 20 New Traditionals, designers TradHome featured due to their fresh take on tried and true classic style.
Check it out for yourself. There are so many beauties I didn't include!

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the online mags! TradHome is no exception! Isn't all the decorating and styling to die for?! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every picture is just beautiful! I'll have to go check out that online mag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MW- The styling is stunning! Completely agree.

    and LS- I promise it won't disappoint. Deciding on the images to include was so hard because every page was as gorgeous as the last :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...