Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Who Knew?!

I had no idea that Lands End sold home goods. Caitlin posted about this rug today which led me over to their site.


Not only do they sell rugs and bedding and lamps, but they offer a lot of cute option at very affordable prices.


Love the geometric pattern of the Beyfield duvet cover and sham.





These rugs are amazing options. And very affordable at only $99 for a 3X5.



You could customize this great-as-is lamp with some inexpensive grosgrain.



Classic and stylish welcome mat.




I can't wait to place my order for one of these striped throws.
Quintessentially casual yet chic.




Chevron gets me every time.


Head over to LE and check it out. Some of these options would be a great way to spruce up for spring, which really just cannot come soon enough.

P.S. Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately. Promise to start posting first thing in the morning again tomorrow. Until then, here's to hoping I have lots of West coast readers who don't notice how late I've been these past few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...