Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Etsy Shop Opens!



For those observant readers out there, you already noticed that my Etsy shop is now linked to ATLS! For everyone else who hasn't noticed, you can simply click the "Shop" link at the top of this page, and it will redirect you over to my shop.

It's been a long time dream of mine (and still is) to open a boutique one day offering both designer and vintage revamped pieces. I see the shop decorated to the nines, smelling of fresh flowers, a place to offer design services, and located in the most charming (and sought after!) shopping district. So while you may not be able to smell the pink peonies over the web, I've got to start somewhere.


ATLS Shop offers vintage home goods and accessories. I am constantly out scouring vintage and antique shops, thrift stores, estate sales, and even the occasional garage sale for client projects. I stumble upon so many treasures that aren't right a particular job and can't possibly keep them all for myself. I would love to share them you, my lovely readers!

Some pieces are perfect just the way they are and I put them in the shop as soon as I discover them. Others need a little love when I find them, so they receive some TLC and are transformed into equally fabulous home accessories.


I couldn't be more excited about opening ATLS Shop. So in celebration, I'd like to offer 20% off all items. This will extend through Friday, so be sure to check out the shop soon!

These photos spotlight some inventory that will be filling the proverbial Etsy shelves within the next few days, styled to perfection of course. If you see something you like, email me before I get it up on Etsy and I'll make your the pieces makes it into your pretty little hands! Email me at heidi.atlsdesign@gmail.com.


Thanks for stopping, and be sure to come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...