Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Deck the halls.

This time of year can be so hectic! Everything from buying last minute Christmas presents to hosting holiday get-togethers, it seems like there is always something left to do. Every time I return to my apartment after a busy day, these beautiful decorations remind me to slow down and enjoy the beauty of the season.

This wreath with its tiny lights welcome me home in the best way.



Some makeshift mistletoe. Muah.


And a mantle overflowing with live garland...



that smells soooo good.



DIY "mercury glass" votive holders. Definitely not the real thing, but for $1 and about 5 minutes, not too bad. I completely agree with Carlee. I used silver metallic spray paint but want to try it again with the mirror paint to achieve an even shinier effect.


(Images are property of A Thousand Laughing Starfish. DIY tutorial via Deliciously Organized.)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...