Friday, December 17, 2010

Cleveland Christmas: Edition 2.

Wreaths and lights and bows, oh my!

This time around town was just as impressive as my last shoot. Admiring the great decorations people have adorned their homes with makes me so happy and reminds me what this time of year is all about, spreading a little warmth and light (and being cozy with the ones you love). Walking up to these beautiful doors made me smile from ear to ear.



Don't judge a book by it's cover? Well in this case you can. The family who lives here is just as great as their front door : )




Fire engine red. What an exciting welcome home! And uber festive during the holiday season.



That luscious red bow was crying out to be photographed.



The combination of lace and the most perfectly textured white wallpaper in this entry way was such a sweet surprise. This photo doesn't even do it justice.



The pine cone wreath only enhanced this gorgeous home.




As if this door didn't have enough wow-factor, the bay window next to the door had me as giddy as a kid on Christmas. The sheer drapes with twinkling lights shining through truly stopped me dead in my tracks.


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...