Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank you mailman.


What a pleasure it was to find the new House Beautiful waiting for me in my mailbox yesterday. Always a good day when this comes! I haven't even had a chance to crack it open yet, but I can't wait.

I must say I found the cover a bit ironic. The October issue is all about expressing yourself and finding your personal style, yet the creative geniuses chose to also include "12 style icons" on the cover. The two just seem like opposite themes to me. But then again my creative theory is pretty much identical to that cover: admire and study icons who inspire you you but always (always!) remain true to what you love, whether it's top on the style radar or not.

Can't wait to crack HB October 2010 open and become inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...